Organic Rice Water Hair Rinse
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Herbal Infused Fermented Rice Water Rinse. This is the perfect addition for your quest for long and healthy hair. Now you can enjoy the abundant benefits of rice water without the smell. The rice water is infused with handpicked essential oils and herbs to create a super growth enhancing formula. In addition to achieving amazing hair growth, you will also experience increased hair elasticity and softness through the incorporation of marshmallow root and rice water. Our Formula Is Highly potent, allowing you to achieve Vigorous Hair Growth and Strength. After using this product, you will be left with the cool and refreshing feeling of mint and strengthened hair.
Ingredients: Organic Fermented Rice Water, Nettle Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Germaben ii (natural preservative)
All of the ingredients are only natural or organic.
INCLUDES 1 Free Spray Bottle
Background: Rice water is commonly used in Asian culture as a hair treatment. In the Heian Period in Japan the women frequently had floor length hair they kept healthy by bathing it in rice water. Now in China, Yao women are famous for having hair that averages 6 ft long and that does not grey. They too credit their hair color and length to rice water hair baths. The benefits of rice water are abundant for hair, as you can see down below. If you are suffering from any of these issues or just want longer and thicker hair, then this is the perfect product for you
• Rice Water Benefits: The star of the show is the rice water. It hosts so many amazing benefits such as increasing hair elasticity, reducing breakage, increasing shine and luster in hair, promoting hair growth, increasing hair thickness, making hair softer, and slowing the hair greying process.
• Castor Oil Benefits: Castor has hoards of benefits such as promoting hair growth, healing inflamed skin or hair, moisturizing properties, and reducing dandruff.
• Tea Tree Oil Benefits: Increases blood flow to scalp, promotes hair growth, treats scalp infection, and repairs hair loss. It also provides a refreshing feeling to you scalp and reduces inflammation.
• Mint Benefits: Peppermint stimulates blood circulation to our scalp, which allows our hair to receive more nutrients and, consequently, grow stronger and faster. Peppermint also imparts a freshened smell and tingly sensation on the skin and scalp.
• Rosemary Oil: Like peppermint essential rosemary essential oil strengthens circulation. Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil is used to prevent premature graying and dandruff. It may also help calm dry or itchy scalp.
• Sweet Almond Oil Benefits Almond oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, zinc and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. Incorporating almond oil is a sure way to add silkiness and shine to the scalp.
• Nettle Leaf Benefits: Not only does stinging nettle help in combating hair loss, but it also helps in hair re-growth. Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulfur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier. Rinsing hair with nettle extracts and water results in re-growth of lost hair and helps in restoring the original hair color and luster
• Marshmallow root: Apart from the amazing fact that Marshmallow root is great for relieving and soothing itchy scalp, it also is great for detangling and softening hair due to its slippery nature.
Preparation: Rice Water is fermented for 36 hours than infused with herbs and oil that help create a potent hair fortifying rinse.
Why is a Preservatives Added: When water is involved in a solution including herbs and rice, a preservative must be added to all your product to remain stable and free from mold and other hazardous bacteria’s. Although the preservative is necessary, we know there are some bad ones out there, so we took the liberty to pick the safest and most natural option available.
Uses: Use as a final rinse or in between shampoos. I would suggest cleansing your hair first if you’re taking a shower, then apply the hair rinse to your hair. Let the rinse sit for at least 15 minutes before rinsing, then apply the conditioner of your choice. This is by far the best way to use the rinse if your showering because it gives your hair time to soak up the goodness. Best if added to your deep conditioning regimen.
For a more intense use to achieve faster result, apply a small amount of the rinse to your scalp every day and then seal with a leave in. Do this for at least a week to see amazing results.